Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North-West Brewer putting out feelers. Experienced in 1/2Bbl through 15 Bbl currently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North-West Brewer putting out feelers. Experienced in 1/2Bbl through 15 Bbl currently

I currently work in the Seattle Area. I am not blowing smoke when I say, I have done everything from packaging to delivering to serving. I want to advance into a more important role. Or find a new home where growth is possible. I would consider relocating but might not be possible until after November. I have already relocated once and wouldn't rule it out. Even if you don't have something currently but might in the future, I would like making contacts. I am ambitious like most of us and decided that this is my calling. I would love to hear about your brewery/future brewery or whatever you've got. If you would like a copy of my resume shoot me a message.

Cheers!

I'm in the process of building a 10bbl brewpub on the north side of Chicago if you want something new. We should be open before the summer is over but you never know. If interested, send me your info: mfsmylie@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Mike

Comment

Are you still looking?

If you are still looking for a position, please email me at info@seguinbrewing.com. Please attach a resume and cover letter.

Thanks,

Brian Wallace
      Seguin Brewing Company

Comment

Contact information

could you send me your contact information?
        calvin.beasley72@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X