Brewer Looking to Relocate to West Coast of Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer Looking to Relocate to West Coast of Canada

I am a 30-year old brewer with 10 years of experience, currently looking to relocate to British Columbia to be a part of its vibrant craft-beer scene. Over the years I have spent time in a variety of brewery environments, ranging from a 5Hl brewpub to a regional-scale production brewery, and am familiar with the entire brewing process. At this stage in my career I am most keenly interested in smaller-scale, manual brewing as I am a hands-on type of brewer, well used to hard work in large doses. I am comfortable working independently or as part of a team and I genuinely enjoy the work of brewing. If you are in need of a brewer and would like to see my resume to get a better idea of my experience, please contact me here or email me directly at kramerbrewer@gmail.com and I will send it along. My goal is to get out to the west coast as soon as possible and make beer up to the high standards everyone there enjoys.
    Cheers!
    Tim Kramer

Skeena Brewing Company is looking to get off the ground and are short a brewmaster: http://www.skeenabrewing.com/. They are up in Terrace, BC surrounded by mountains, famous for fly fishing, and very affordable to live.

But be warned... the brewing laws in BC are practically prohibition era and absolutely ridiculous. So you need a lot of patience.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Tony. I will send my resume to the email address on the Skeena Brewing Comapny website. If you would like to have it sent somewhere else please just let me know where and I'll fire it off.
      Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X