Brewer/ Cellarman/ Trained Distiller/ Start up consultant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer/ Cellarman/ Trained Distiller/ Start up consultant

Are you an entrepreneur with a dedication and passion for creating high quality, original beers for your pub or micro customers? Do you need help from a professionally trained brewer to build and grow your business? If so, I have experience with all of the above at both established breweries and startup companies. I also believe quality must be first and foremost in a brewery. As a result I will bring a strong focus on quality control to your brewery which I believe starts with attention to detail during each step of the process including evaluating all products with my BJCP certified pallet and finally ensuring the customer has a great experience in the front of house.

I am formally educated and trained in both brewing and distilling and have been professionally involved with every step of the brewing process. I can perform any function in your Micro/Brewpub operations from brewing/cellaring to training front of house staff.

I am willing to relocate, with a preference for Europe, but am open to anywhere for the right challenge.

I have an impressive resume upon request.

Serious inquiries only!

theamishbrewer@gmail.com

Bump

Devoted and passionate, hard working.
    I will do anything to get the job done!

Comment

Working...
    X