Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready to work for you as Brewer or Cellar Person.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to work for you as Brewer or Cellar Person.

Dear Hiring Manager,
    My name is Greg Frost and I am interested in a full time brewer or cellar person position. I graduated last May from Colorado School of Mines with a degree in Chemical Engineering and am interested in a brewing career. I am 23 and realize that now is the best time to get into the industry and work my way up.

I started home brewing last summer and have really enjoyed the whole process. I am currently working as a packaging technician for AC Golden, which is a smaller brewery operated at MillerCoors in Golden. There I work to help package cases of Colorado Native as well as fill kegs. I am very good at taking directions and problem solving as I work. To help my understanding of brewing on the industrial scale I have been asking the brewers questions about the whole process. Since I am a quick learner and am good at retaining information I have gained a lot of experience through this job.

This job however is only part time, and I am looking for something full time with room to grow. I really enjoy the work that goes into brewing craft beers and enjoy tasting the finished product even more. I am willing to work 40+ hours a week and the physical demands, and flexible schedule are no problem. I am familiar with using a forklift because I had a job that required me to be OSHA certified to use one while in school. I am willing to relocate for a position and grow with your brewery. Feel free to contact me at 413-464-4279 if you have any questions. Attached is a copy of my resume. I am ready to work immediately.

Thank you for your time,
    Greg Frost
    413-464-4279
    gfrosty24@gmail.com

Greg_Frost_ResumeBrewer.pdf
Working...
X