Driven and Passionate Brewer willing to relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driven and Passionate Brewer willing to relocate

I'm a hardworking, focused, passionate brewer with a food science undergrad degree. When I realized that I wanted to focus on craft brewing, I quit my food science job as a product developer and started to work at a homebrew shop and then progressed to enrolling at a brewing school in Berlin where I graduated from last year.

I'm well traveled, being originally from Singapore and have lived in Japan, China, the US and most recently, Germany. My ideal working place would be one where people are driven to produce the best craft beer, where honesty is valued and personal growth is encouraged.

I'm more than happy to relocate and am looking at both US and international positions. My resume and a reference letter from a craft brewery I interned at is available upon request.

Cheers.

Please send through a resume to co@deadfrog.ca
    Dead Frog Brewery located in Aldergrove, BC, Canada
    Thanks

Comment

Please send resume

Please send resume and contact information to:

calvin.beasley72@gmail.com

Comment

Please send resume

Please send your resume and contact info to : dgarfink@gmail.com

Comment

Assistant brewer job now at thunder road brewing co melbourne australia

See www.thunderroadbrewing.com

jobs available now

Comment

please send resume - Brewery in Peru

Hello!

Please send along your resume and cover letter to jmayorga81@hotmail.com

We are a start up brewery outside of Cusco Peru looking for a headbrewer.

Cheers

Juan

Comment

Head brewing position in Shanghai

Please send resume and cover letter to Brewmaster@doctorbeer.cn. We have a very interesting opportunity in the heart of Shanghai.

Comment

Please send resume

Please send resume to mary@narrowsbrewing.com

Comment

Originally posted by brewerlx View Post
                  I'm a hardworking, focused, passionate brewer with a food science undergrad degree. When I realized that I wanted to focus on craft brewing, I quit my food science job as a product developer and started to work at a homebrew shop and then progressed to enrolling at a brewing school in Berlin where I graduated from last year.

I'm well traveled, being originally from Singapore and have lived in Japan, China, the US and most recently, Germany. My ideal working place would be one where people are driven to produce the best craft beer, where honesty is valued and personal growth is encouraged.

I'm more than happy to relocate and am looking at both US and international positions. My resume and a reference letter from a craft brewery I interned at is available upon request.

Cheers.
                  HI, our company is based in Hong Kong and we are working a brew project here. Would you be interested in brewing here in Hong Kong? Let me know if you are vishal@equality-intl.com

Comment

Working...
                  X