Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery or Distribution House - AVAILABLE NOW

NW Chicago Suburb:
    20,000sf of space available. Roughly 12,000sf on ground level with truck dock access. The first floor was most recently used for cold storage and is still has the foam insulation panels installed making climate control very easy and affordable. There is also a large overhead door that would accomodate vans or small trucks to drive in. The second floor is 8,000sf of open warehouse space with a large freight elevator capable of handling 8-10 pallets. Perfect space for storage or private dinners/events. There is also space on the first floor that could be used as a pub or tasting room if you need it. We recently had four new furnaces installed on the first floor along with electrical recepticles every 10 foot along the entire length of the building.
    The building is located in a great location about 2 miles off of the I90 and 25 interchange (great for deliveries in & out). One block North of the Elgin Police station, and City Hall, and one block East of the Elgin Recreation Center.

We are willing to work with you and the city offers move in incentives as well. I am available to show the building at any time, so please feel free to contact me. The property is family owned and has been so for the last 35 years. We are open to long term leases as we currently have one across the parking lot with a 10 year lease with a 10 year option.
    The address of the building is 166 Symphony Way in Elgin, 60120, if you'd like to google the location

AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Working...
X