Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Rolls and a Chuck for old Cask Manual canning line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Rolls and a Chuck for old Cask Manual canning line.

I wanted to reach out to anyone and see if they may have some spare rolls or chucks for our very old cask manual 2 head canner. We bought it used and have been unable to source any parts for it. We do have a company working on reproducing the parts we have but it has already been 4 weeks and we do not have a quote yet. We are trying to prevent the downtime from not having any backup parts. I've included a link to pictures of our seamer if that helps anyone. All help or suggestions are appreciated.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Not sure if this will pan out but here is the company that makes cask's current parts. Maybe they can help. Good luck.

customerservice@barry-wehmiller.com

http://www.psangelus.com/home

Comment

Can you buy it from cask?

Comment

Cask was the first people I called and they do not have the parts in stock anymore and no longer use the same parts company anymore. It sure has been a pain.

Comment

I think Jim at Caldera Brewing in Ashland, OR had one of the old Cask 2 head manual canning systems. Try contacting him as he might have a few ideas for you and if not you will get a chance to talk to a real cool dude. Was Cask able to tell you who used to make their old seamers?

Comment

It sure is funny you say this. I'm certain this is the old system they had. It has some Caldera stickers on it. I've tried to reach someone there and never got a response. I tried the main number and contact email on the website. The Brewers Resource Directory does not list an email address for them. Do you have any contact info for them you could share?

Originally posted by schmogger View Post
            I think Jim at Caldera Brewing in Ashland, OR had one of the old Cask 2 head manual canning systems. Try contacting him as he might have a few ideas for you and if not you will get a chance to talk to a real cool dude. Was Cask able to tell you who used to make their old seamers?

Comment

Working...
            X