Passionate Craft Beer Homo sapien seeking assistant brewer position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate Craft Beer Homo sapien seeking assistant brewer position

Hello all, My name is Edward Bedrick, and I am seeking employment as an assistant brewer. I am a graduate of Cornell University with a BS in Food Science. I will finish my studies at the Siebel Institute, with an associates certificate in December. I currently volunteer at a local craft startup. I really appreciate the opportunity the owner has given me to gain this useful experience. I help in all areas, but focus mostly on cleaning. I use social media including twitter, and unttaped to help promote their products. However I want and need a lot more, as brewing is my passion and my chosen career path.

I am seeking a position where I can attain practical experience to go with my world class academic education. I come into this with an understanding that there is a lot of hard work that comes along with any brewing position. I have no issue with standing for long periods of time, bending, kneel, hot and cold conditions, and lifting(lots of lifting), working safely with chemicals(acids and caustics),and things that boil.

My ideal position would include the opportunity to work in all areas of the brewery both on the brewing side as well as the cellar side. I feel being well rounded in what ever you do makes you a more valuable employee. I am looking for a great teacher who is willing to trade their knowledge and experience, for hard work and loyalty and great beer.

I am happy to provide my resume and references to all interested parties.
    Please contact me @ edwardbedrick@gmail.com
    I twitter @EdwardtheBrewer

Homosapien?

I am sorry but we have no openings for homosapiens. We had one a few years ago but he did not fit in with the rest of us.

Comment

Please contact me @ edwardbedrick@gmail.com
      I twitter @EdwardtheBrewer
      Ho•mo sa•pi•ens (ˈhoʊ moʊ ˈseɪ pi ənz)*
      n.
      1. (italics) the species of bipedal primates to which modern humans belong, characterized by a brain capacity averaging 1400 cc (85 cu. in.) and by dependence upon language and the creation and utilization of complex tools

Comment

Larry Doyle was joshing with you... note the smiley he put next to the subject title. Best of luck on your search.
        Kevin Shertz
        Chester River Brewing Company
        Chestertown, MD

Comment

Working...
        X