Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Feedback

Hey friends,
    We are currently working on developing a logo for our soon-to-be brewery and could use some feedback. Please check out the logos posted on our facebook page and leave comments on the logos you like (or hate)!
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=61c87d2437
    Thanks!!!
    Pete

ps like our facebook page while your at it! haha

I like 3 but 19's not bad.
    Owner
    Grind Modern Burger
    PostModern Brewers
    Boise, ID

Comment

I kinda like 19.

Comment

I like 17, but without the "distressing."

-Mike

Comment

+1 on 19. But I like where 15 and 16 are going.

Comment

I like #18 primarially because it de-emphasises the Bug! I'd invert the image of the Brewing ribbon and move it to the bottom and insert a nice cold pint of beer between it the the Big Bug ribbon at the top. My .02....FWIW

Click image for larger version

Name:	21324_531383910252931_2129503050_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	190149

Comment

Thanks!!

Thanks for the feedback everyone!! I'm glad to see that people seem to be gravitating towards a few of the logos. It will help us narrow down our choices.

-Pete

Comment

I made a few suggestions on your facebook page. Some of your logos will work well across all mediums and others will be fine on web and hard copy, but will not translate well if you are planning on producing merch. Specifically talking about embroidery, it is a different animal and some designs just do not translate. Hope this is helpful!

Jeremy Wood
                Apparel Headwear Brewery Merch Beanies Custom Flannels Tin Tackers Camp Shirts Outdoor Gear Pet Gear About Us Fulfillment Wall of Fame Questions? Ask a rep! About Us Founded in 2009 and located in Portland, Brewery Branding Co. is an industry leader in design, manufacturing and fulfillment of retail and promotional brewery merchandise. As a single […]

Comment

Working...
                X