Welcome Brewing Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Brewing Industry

I would like to take a moment and welcome everyone to this new "hops" forum sponsored by Hopunion CBS LLC. I am contemplating some good discussions on this forum. Just wanted to say that I have done a little home brewing and that my main expertise is in the world of hops. I do have some good contacts for specific brewing questions and I am sure many of you will have some good input. I will try and get back fairly soon, but I do travel extensively and there may be a few times that I will be a little slow to respond. Don't worry, I will respond!
    Ralph Olson
    Hopunion CBS LLC
    General Manager/Owner
    YCH HOPS
    A Yakima Chief - Hopunion Brand
    hops@ychhops.com
    www.ychhops.com

Welcome Aboard, Ralph!

Good to see you here. Thanks for taking up a Post Forum.

I hope to see you around and about up here in the Northwest.

Comment

Great to see you here, looking forward to some great threads and also the hop school again this year...

-Beaux Bowman
      Ram/Big Horn Brewing Company-Seattle
      (Formerly of Far West Brewing)

Comment

Brew School and Hello

Hello to both Brian and to Beaux,

We do plan to have another "Brew School" this coming Fall. Don't have the exact dates as of yet, but should be the first week of September. Might in fact have two schools in a one week period since each session will be two days in length.Tenative dates are the 5-6th and 8-9th of September. Give more details in the near future. People are always welcome to visit us in Yakima during the rest of the year.

Heading to California on Monday, but will try and get up in a more Northerly direction this Summer and visit some people I haven't seen for a while.

Ralph Olson
        Hopunion
        YCH HOPS
        A Yakima Chief - Hopunion Brand
        hops@ychhops.com
        www.ychhops.com

Comment

Working...
        X