Gopher Kegs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gopher Kegs

Does anyone have any feedback to offer with regards to Gopher Kegs? We are considering placing a significant order with them, I was hoping you could tell me about your experience with them and their products. How long have you owned their products? How many did you order and how long did it take from order to delivery date? How have you found the quality of their kegs? Any other feedback you are willing to offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much for your time and feedback.

Cheers,
    Bobby

Gopher Kegs, any Others?

+1 for Gopher Kegs question...How about Stout Tanks and Kettle Kegs? Any feedback would be helpful.

Comment

I haven't bought any of there kegs, but have bought keg tools and one of there jockey box's. I have been very happy with there service.
      Nate Cornett
      Yellow Springs Brewery
      Yellow Springs, OH

Comment

We purchased some used kegs from them a few months back. Customer service and communications was second to none.
        Ben Roesch
        Wormtown Brewery

Comment

Ben - what kind of condition were the used kegs in ("significantly" used or "gently" used), and how quickly were they delivered?

Comment

They just brokered the deal for a local brewery. The kegs were used plus kegs in decent shape. Received within a week. Pallets were wrapped and strapped.

Comment

Gopher has their kegs made by China Major. We just placed an order for a container of kegs from them. Expecting delivery in a few weeks.

We have some other kegs made by Major, and they are satisfactory other than a few issues that were resolved to our satisfaction. I can post pix when we get the kegs from Gopher.

Helmut Mees is very nice and easy to deal with. He sent us a sample keg before we ordered, and his customer service has been stellar.

Nat

Comment

We placed an order with Gopher a few months back. Can't remember exactly how long it took to receive the kegs but it was exactly the time that Scott quoted me. We had them custom embossed, so it took a little longer than a normal shipment. We ordered 120+ 1/6 bbls and 20+ 1/2 bbls. Kegs and shipping were cheapest I could find. Kegs came as expected, service was great, and quality seems great. We will definitely be reordering assuming no quality issues come up. Keg bodies come with 5 year warranties and stems come with 1 year warranty (stems are micromatic). PM me if you want any specifics.

Comment

I will be purchasing from them as soon as I get my quote processed. I have been in contact with them and their customer service / response times is wonderful. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and seemed to have great follow-up. I feel comfortable ordering from them and developing a partnership.

Comment

Working...
                  X