Experienced Brewmaster available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewmaster available

Long time Brewmaster looking for an "ideal" position.
    I am looking for a brewery that is growing, expanding, or looking to expand soon that is in need of a General Manager with extensive experience in the brewing and packaging of beer. Will consider a startup if it is one that is being well-planned.

Have been a key person in the ground up start of several breweries and brewpubs. Done staff hiring and training, payroll, scheduling, purchasing, inventory control, equipment maintenance and operation, brewing, quality control and labwork. In short - most every task associated with the brewing industry. And have won a number of GABF medals while doing so. Am very detail oriented and like to keep a very clean operation.
    Years of brewery experience have truly made me an expert. Which may sound boastful , but what it really means is that I have had the opportunity to have already made enough mistakes that they should almost all be behind me. And means that I know how to help a brewery avoid most of the inevitable pitfalls.
    I also have experience with the making of hard ciders. I can add cider to the ongoing lineup of any brewery with only a minimal investment. It is quite a growth segment right now, and has a better shelf life.

Please contact me at brewingpro@live.com for more information.

I look forward to talking with you.
Working...
X