Brewpub Layout...Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewpub Layout...Suggestions?

I am in the process of starting up a brewpub in a building we are currently renovating. The building is from the late 1880's and was probably about 2 years away from having to be razed. Either way, we are in talks with the architect to finish up the 1st iteration of the floor plan (and hopefully final). Here is the main floor plan, I may post the upper level too if anyone is interested in giving some thoughts or feedback.

A couple of Notes that aren't clear:

The booths on the right and left walls are raised.
    The rectangular things in the entrance area are plexi-glass flooring panels to view into the servings tank room below
    The HLT in the brewery is likely going to be a hot water holding tank rather than a full on HLT
    The CLT is the bigger tank to the right
    The bar behind them shows the glycol lines and connection space.
    There will be trench drain splitting the brewery.
    Behind the kitchen there will be a path to the road and under the kitchen will be storage space (also be a grassy area for small festivals, etc). The path will allow for deliveries and we'll likely use a motorized pallet jack.

My main concern at this point:

*Grain removal. I am thinking an auger of some sort will be the best bet but I'm still racking my brain to come up with the best overall system. I am also looking at using a dump system into the basement where we can pallet it up to the back road for pick up.

Any thoughts, ideas, concerns...anything at all would be excellent. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Main Floor 6-6.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	193190
Working...
X