Looking for butterfly valve seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for butterfly valve seats

Short version: We’re looking for butterfly valve replacement seats. Does anybody know a good supplier?

Long version: The valves in question are in two sizes, 1” and 1.5”, and were purchased in 1997 through a now-defunct supplier called CDC. There is a “TL” logo on the handles (see the picture below) that we think may be the valve maker’s logo, but the handle end that the logo is on is a piece that can be screwed on or off easily, so we’re not sure whether “TL” actually made the valves or just put their handles on them. The valves themselves were made in Taiwan.

We cannot contact the supplier or maker, so we are having trouble finding replacement seats in the proper size. Does anyone know any seat suppliers that might be able to help us out? Or is anybody familiar with this “TL” company?

Click image for larger version

Name:	logosmall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	193194

try brewerygaskets.com
    Hutch Kugeman
    Head Brewer
    Brooklyn Brewery at the Culinary Institute of America
    Hyde Park, NY

Comment

Dont just rely on the Brewerygaskets.com website, if they dont have it listed call Dwight and he may have something that will work. He is always carrying new items so it pays to ask. Best would be to send him a seat you can spare.

Comment

Thanks for the site suggestion. I had given their site a look before but I couldn't find seats in sizes that match our valves. I'll try contacting them directly like you suggested.

Comment

Top-Line

You have Top-Line valves. Don't think they make them with the same blue ball handles that they used to, but the seats I bought a year or two ago fit perfectly. Matter of fact, I'm looking for a few in 1 1/2" size this time. I have a contact for seals; PM me for details--it's not with me at the moment.
          Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Since you are looking for replacement seats, you can try ISMAT, they supply butterfly valve seats in quick span of time worldwide. Also they offer custom size butterfly valve seals at competitive price compared to other suppliers in the Industrial market. you can refer more information about butterfly valve seat and its materials here: http://ismat.in/Rubber-Valve-Seats.html.

Comment

Thanks Sophia, I'll look into it!

Comment

I got exactly what I needed from:
                M.E. Solutions LLC
                2710 Robaleed Way
                Oak Hill, VA 20171
                703-431-4060 c
                703-272-3309 f
                Valve seats in 1", 1 1/2" EPDM or silicone. Price is right as well.
                Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Working...
                X