Jinan Tiantai Beer Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinan Tiantai Beer Equipment

Has anyone ordered equipment from this company: Jinan Tiantai Beer Equipment?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Update on Chinese Equipment Manufacturer: Jinan Tiantai Beer Equipment Co.

I was able to visit this company in China before purchasing a brewhouse. Feel free to email me at lukeesmith(at)gmail.com if you have questions or would like to see pictures. I can now confirm they are a legitimate brewing equipment manufacturer.

Cheers,
    Luke
    Coda Brewing Co.

Comment

Your experiance

As understood you are one of their clients. What is your experience of quality of equipment? How long are you working on equipment?

Comment

Jinan Tiantai equipment quality?

Anyone else have any experience with this supplier? They seem to have a better reputation among the abundant Chinese manufacturers. Any other recommendations? thanks

Comment

UPDATE fro OP

After a couple years, this equipment is still holding up and I was lucky enough to bring home a couple GABF medals and state fair medals brewing on this kit. No leaks, no rusting no pitting. The pump gaskets failed as with any pumps and I've heard they have found a new source. Everything from the electrical panel to manifold to glycol refrigeration works like new. I know a few other American breweries have imported from them with good success. I put together a quick report for those that want to look at production photos. Email me at lukeesmith at gmail dot com. Happy brewing.

Comment

We are waiting on our order now.

Originally posted by Luke Smith View Post
            Has anyone ordered equipment from this company: Jinan Tiantai Beer Equipment?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
            4ked brewing in defiance ohio is having good success with this supplier. We ordered a 5 bbl and it is about to ship.

Comment

just share pictures of the equipment for 'The Good Liquid Brewing Co. ' FL
              Attached Files

Comment

If someone want to know more details about Tiantai, contact me directly and I will send you some reference cases. We have many breweries setup in United States and they are enjoying successful business.

Comment

We are on Australia and ordered a 10hl Brewhouse, glycol system and a few fermenters and accessories from them. Only been up and running for about a year so far. Very happy with the product and also after sales service. My wife and I even went over to China to see their factory and meet the Director of sales, Josie. Will definitely buy again.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X