Siebel student finishing class and looking for work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siebel student finishing class and looking for work

I am currently finishing the last month of course work for the Master Brewer Program at the Siebel Institute of Technology.

The 20-week Master Brewer course is divided between 8 weeks of brewing theory at Siebel followed by 12 weeks of theory and hands-on work at Doemens Academy in Munich, Germany. Hands-on work is comprised of eight brew days between Doemens and three regional breweries, recipe formulation, yeast propagation, microbiological laboratory work, packaging on a Krones bottling line, and barley malting.

In addition to theoretical and practical work done at Siebel and Doemens I have volunteered with Begyle and Lake Effect Brewing Companies working along side each of the head brewers.

I am looking to begin work July, 29 at the earliest, and plan to stay in Chicago so I am limited to opportunities in the city and surrounding suburbs/commutable distances.

If you wish to contact me for a resume I can be reached at lagrobp@gmail.com or 847-528-9350. As I am still in Munich, email is the best way to initially contact me.
Working...
X