Atlantic Brew Supply Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic Brew Supply Equipment

Anyone have any experience with Atlantic Brew Supply brewhouse, fermenters, and brite tanks? We're looking at getting a 7 BBL system with 15 BBL tanks. The pricing is very good and the equipment specifications look good, but it looks like they are relatively new to the brewing equipment business. Just wondering if anyone out there has their equipment and can share some thoughts/experiences.

I bought a 10bbl unitank from them a few months ago. Price was good and delivery date was close enough to not be an issue, communication was also good and very responsive to emails and phone calls. The overall build quality is quite good and is comparable in my opinion to GW Kent premium line, although the GW Kent tanks come with a little nicer valves but thats about all for the difference IMHO. The only thing I would change is a DIN fitting on the racking arm rather than TC but that is just personal preference I guess. Only issue was that when it arrived it was not cradled or crated in any manner. It was simply strapped to the side of the truck trailer around the cip arm which bent the arm to the point that it would not seal on the spray ball and the tank would not hold pressure. Being strapped to the wall of the trailer from North Carolina to Florida bumping down the highway scratched the heck out of the back of the tank but I didn't care too much about that. The issue here was really the lack of proper packaging/crating that created the problem with the damage. To their credit they were very responsive in fixing the situation and stated that they would prevent that kind of problem in the future so thats all good stuff. Assuming they fix the shipping situation I would buy from them again. Can't speak to the brewhouse as I have never seen one. Email me if you have any other questions or concerns.
    Luch Scremin
    Engine 15 Brewing Co.
    luch at engine15 dot com

Comment

Thanks Luch!

Comment

I bought 2 of their fermenters because they were in stock at a fair price and I was assured they would ship right away. They had to delay shipping because they realized they were missing pressure gauges and valves right before they shipped. Seems like the kind of thing you double check before listing something for sale. So after waiting until the next week the tanks finally shipped. They showed up in nice crates, overall the tanks look good but I have a feeling the manways were installed upside down as that's how they appear next to my other tanks which have identical manways but are way easier to close. The other thing is that the missing parts for the tanks were shipped separately via UPS which makes no sense as to why the tank shipment was delayed. They also supplied pressure relief vents which are cracking at way less than 15 psi and the pressure gauges they supplied were off by over 5 PSI which I was told could be calibrated but after many emails I've yet to receive instructions on how to calibrate them or replacement gauges which really pisses me off after spending almost $20K on new tanks. Just my experience, nice tanks but not great customer service, maybe they'll read this and get it together

Comment

We had many issues with a 60BBL FV we purchased from them, including paying a few grand more than they posted them for sale a month later. It's cheap Chinese stuff. If you want cheap Chinese tanks, buy them from China, they're cheaper.

Our tank has lots of insulation holes so there's sweat everywhere. None of our Premier tanks have this. They stopped by the brewery and said I didn't know what I was talking about and it was normal. Couldn't explain why the others didn't do it though. Also, gaskets didn't fit. Fittings and gauges are junk. Of course, this is my opinion.

The biggest thing is, they offered no remedy.

Very arrogant and insolent folks. Wouldn't ever consider doing business with them again. Would love to sell this tank but I'm not passing my problem on to another brewer.

We're all Premier here from now on.
          Mike Halker
          Due South Brewing Co.
          South Florida, USA

Comment

Working...
          X