Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marketing analysis

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone out there help me out with marketing analysis?? I understand that the end result is to predict the future. But my big problem is that I can't seem to figure it out accurately. And I need to do this for my business plan to open a brewpub. Also I know this is a bit of a taboo question but I need to ask for the same reason. What is the average pay scale of a head brewer / brewmaster??? If anyone is willing to help you can e-mail me at: kevman3856@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance I really appreciate it!!!

Sincerely,
    Kevin Manning

You should figure on selling one beer to at least 70% of your projected covers in the restaurant. That will allow you to come up with a good volume figure.

Your head brewer should cost a little more than your Chef. There have been many discussions about a Head Brewer's salary on this board. Search "salary" as a key word. I'd say pay him about $45-50 for ~5yrs experience and depending what else he can bring to your concept.

Good Luck!
    B

Comment

your market place

Basics in your market, you will need 50,000 population as a starting point, having a college you can service, is a big plus, look for 21-26 year olds in your population. Try to own the property your pub is going to operate on, you will likely make more money selling the property than running the pub, and moving your sight is very expensive. Brewers are an easey chore, try and avoid drunks through out your staff.

Cheers and Blessings
      Faustino

Comment

Working...
      X