Brewer putting out feelers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer putting out feelers.

I am a current production brewer. I have been on a mission to build my experience further and further. I was formally a lead in recipe formulation on a 15 Bbl system. I am now one of the cogs in a well oiled machine. I miss the small scale glory I use to have. 100 Bbl's batches don't feel as passionate and sweaty. If you are a start-up, established or even in planning I would love to hear from you. I can do anything you require and probably encourage doing things you don't. My brain is only wired to think about beer and soccer, sorry if you aren't a fan. I will gladly give you a resume upon asking. I live in the Northwest Currently.

Cheers!

Adventurous brewer wanted)

Hi

I represent a group interested in building a craft brewery in Europe. Would you be interested in working on such a project?

Hiker16

Comment

Boundary Bay Brewery

Please contact me at genmgr@bbaybrewery.com

Cheers!
      Janet

Comment

I sent you a private message. Please check your inbox when you can. Cheers!

Comment

Looking for a head brewer

Originally posted by ninedart View Post
          I am a current production brewer. I have been on a mission to build my experience further and further. I was formally a lead in recipe formulation on a 15 Bbl system. I am now one of the cogs in a well oiled machine. I miss the small scale glory I use to have. 100 Bbl's batches don't feel as passionate and sweaty. If you are a start-up, established or even in planning I would love to hear from you. I can do anything you require and probably encourage doing things you don't. My brain is only wired to think about beer and soccer, sorry if you aren't a fan. I will gladly give you a resume upon asking. I live in the Northwest Currently.

Cheers!
          Howdy - we are looking for a brewer at our small 10-bbl brewpub, and we like passionate, sweaty brewers - would love to talk with you, please contact me at your convenience, tim_guenther@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Comment

Brewer Position Panhandle FL

If you are interested in a 7bbl brewery about to step into the production realm. Drop me an email at propsbrewery@yahoo.com. Cheers!

Mike Kee
            Props Brewery & Grill
            Fort Walton Beach, FL
            propsbrewery.com

Comment

Job posting

Hello,
              Please give me a call if you are interested in discussing brewing opportunities at Oregon Trail Brewery in Corvallis.

Thanks,
              Dave Wills
              541 929 2736

Originally posted by ninedart View Post

Cheers!

Comment

Brewing position

Please give me a call or email if you are interested in a head brewing position in So Cal.

Tim
                951-990-9552
                Tim@pbbeer.com

Comment

Response to Your Posting

We have a small brewery in the SF Bay Area. Check out www.dasbrewinc.com Please e-mail me at js@schutze-inc.com if you are interested.

Comment

Thank you to those that have messaged me and responded. My current brewery is dropping staff to smaller establishments left and right. I have been trying to consider the impact if I up and left them right now. I also am most likely to consider opportunities within Washington and Seattle area. Relocation couldn't be considered until after December and my Lady's career is more crucial then mine, I would be hard pressed to move us. All the inquiries have been exciting to imagine brewing with but sadly just trying to focus on a perfect local fit for convenient and speedy transition. Cheers!

Aaron

Comment

Head Brewer Position

Please give me a call or send email if you are interested in a Head Brewer position with Gun Valley Brewing Co. in Geneseo, IL. This is a start-up Brewery/Taproom with a target open date of Feb 2014.

Cheers!
                      Steve Fiers
                      Gun Valley Brewing Company
                      steve@gvbrew.com
                      cell (309) 269-6220

Comment

Brewer needed

We are looking for head brewer and assistant brewer in a brewpub in the Chicagoland area. We have been in business for almost 18 years and are looking to expand. Please contact me at (708) 205-6168 if you are interested.
                        Thank you, Carolyn Armstrong

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Are you still looking for a situation in the Seattle area?

To be up front, I don't have a solid project yet but have considered doing a 5-7 bbl system with retail taproom on the east side. Very preliminary at the moment but would be interesting in a chat.

PM me if interested or email sanbankan@gmail.com

Cheers,
                          Brewfrank

Comment

Thank you for catching that I said I was looking for greater Seattle area work Frank. I sent you a pm. Thank you to those still showing interest. I left the brewery I was at to get into day shifts and gain sales and account experience again. I have considerably more free time now. I am looking to help a Seattle area start up.

Comment

Hello, we are in the process of building a brewpub in wash DC area, (10bbl), if you have an interest please contact
                              Dnq2102@gmail.com 12/17/13

Comment

Working...
                              X