Experienced Brewer looking to relocate to Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer looking to relocate to Florida

I have over 12 years of experience in the brewing industry including complete brewery installation, recipe formulation, draft system installation and all aspects of production from grain to glass. Also proficient in State and ATF paperwork, State and ATF taxes, and inventory software and control. Looking to move to Florida to either work with a start-up or existing brewery. I will send resume and cover letter upon request.

Cheers

Brewer Position Panhandle FL

If you are still in the market, we are a 7bbl brewpub. We are currently in the process of moving into the production realm. Please drop me an email at propsbrewery@yahoo.com with your resume and cover letter.

V/r,

Michael Kee
    Props Brewery & Grill
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    propsbrewery.com

Comment

Brewer needed in st pete

If you are still in the market. please contact me at apatel08@yahoo.com

cheers,
      AP

Comment

Brewer needed in south Florida

Hello,
        My name is Brian Rizzi and I am an inspiring entrepreneur looking to start my own beer line. I have recently become an owner of trademark and copyright of a famous American pop artist. I know his art combined with an amazing beer would be a home run. I have 20 years of hospitality and beer liquor wine sales experience. I am seeking a brew master interested in assisting me to start this venture. Must have great recipes, motivated, and strong knowledge of the industry. I would like to contract out the beer at first then once established begin our own brewery in south Florida. Financing is already secured. If you are interested please send me your resume or contact me through e-mail.
        Best,
        Brian Rizzi
        brianjrizzi@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X