Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nontraditional Anthropologist/Brewer Seeking Brewing Experience in St Pete/Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nontraditional Anthropologist/Brewer Seeking Brewing Experience in St Pete/Tampa

I recently moved to St. Pete from Athens, GA and I'm looking for experience as an assistant brewer, cellar person, or intern in a full or part-time capacity at an area brewery. I have 10 years of experience brewing at home (focusing most recently on wild yeasts and bacteria), am passionate about producing high-quality and innovative beers, and a PhD in cultural anthropology. I learn quickly and would be excited to haul sacks of grain, scrub fermenters, interact with the public, or do anything else you might need.

Drawing on my experience as an research anthropologist and college professor, I also have a solid understanding of biology, excellent communication skills, understand and work well with people, and have extensive knowledge of culinary and beverage traditions from around the world. I have also worked extensively in food service as bar tender and waiter.

Thanks and hope to hear from you!
Working...
X