Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to "Rocket Fuel" Your Brewery's Growth with Beer Festival Marketing

Hey guys,

In the process of developing our most recent product, a jockey box cover, I spoke to a handful of craft brewers around the country about how they market their breweries. It became apparent to me that there's a fair amount of frustration among some craft brewers that beer festivals are often not the effective marketing channel that many festival hosts promise.

Working with a couple of veteran craft brewers, we put together a simple 5 step system with proven strategies and tactics to turn beer festivals from a marketing expense into a driving force of growth for breweries.

This includes:
    • 3 tactics to effectively grab attendees attention and get more people to your booth
    • How to create a cheat sheet and set your pourers up to successfully turn attendees into fans and customers
    • Specific tactics to engage attendees on social media so you keep them involved long after the festival ends
    • The best giveaways to not only help attendees remember you, but tell their friends
    • How to keep in touch with attendees and turn one time tasters into brand advocates

If you'd like to check it out, you can download it here:

It's 100% free.

We do ask for your name and email so we can follow up and send you some other strategies and tactics for effectively marketing your brewery. You can, of course, unsubscribe at anytime if you don't want to receive any emails from us.

If you have any feedback or questions about it. Please feel free to contact me personally (taylor@theportablebarcompany.com). I'd love to hear what you have to say!
Working...
X