Siebel grad looking to get my foot in the door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siebel grad looking to get my foot in the door

My name's Austin Myhran. I'm a recent graduate of the Master Brewer Program through the World Brewing Academy (Siebel Institute/Doemens Academy). I'm currently living in Minneapolis but would be more than happy to relocate and would be able to do so on very short notice. I'm extremely passionate about beer and would love to find a position where I could get more experience in all aspects of the brewing process. I'm highly motivated, eager to gain experience, and learn everything I can. Please feel free to message or email if you'd like to see my resume or would like any other information. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Austin Myhran

austinmyhran@yahoo.com

Head Brewer Position

Please contact me if you’re interested in the Head Brewer position with Gun Valley Brewing Co. in Geneseo, IL. Gun Valley is a start-up 7 BBL Brewery/Taproom with a target open date of Feb 2014.

Cheers!
    Steve Fiers
    Gun Valley Brewing Company
    steve@gvbrew.com
    cell (309) 269-6220

Comment

Brewer needed

Hi Austin - we have a position open for head brewer and assistant brewer. We would be interested in talking to you about these positions if you are still looking for employment. We are a brewery in the Chicagoland area that has been in business for almost 18 years and are looking to expand. Please contact me at (708) 205-6168 at your convenience as we are looking for someone ASAP.
      Thanks, Carolyn Armstrong

Comment

Working...
      X