Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German Brewer available for hire world wide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Brewer available for hire world wide.

Hi,

I am a German student currently finishing my apprenticeship in brewing and malting technology in Germany.
    After finishing my education here in Europe, I would be quite interested in getting to work in other regions of the world.
    The program I am enrolled in consists of three years of both practical and theoretical training in brewing and malting.
    For the practical side, I work in a medium-sized private brewery near Kassel (65.000hl/year).

Working in the brewery, I acquired extensive practical knowledge in the malt house, the brewhouse, fermentation and storage cellar, as well as in the filling facilities.
    I would prefer working in a team with other passionate brewers rather then by myself in, for example, a microbrewery.
    As to were to go, I am very flexible. It is more important for me that the team I work with fits well and we make some great beer together.

Please feel free to message me if you would like to see a CV or other documents.

Sincerely,
    Johannes

Head Brewer

Please contact me if you’re interested in the Head Brewer position with Gun Valley Brewing Co. in Geneseo, IL. Gun Valley is a start-up 7 BBL Brewery/Taproom with a target open date of Feb 2014.

Cheers!
    Steve Fiers
    Gun Valley Brewing Company
    steve@gvbrew.com
    cell (309) 269-6220

Comment

Bierbrauen in den USA

Ich habe Dir eine private Nachricht geschickt. Schau mal nach.

Comment

Thank you all for the feedback so far!

Cheers Johannes

Comment

Hola Johannes, I just posted a job offering for a head brewer position in Colima, Mexico (beautiful place, close to the beach). Send me your CV to esteban.silva@cerveceriadecolima.com ... Saludos! Esteban

Comment

Brewer needed in south Florida

Hello,
            My name is Brian Rizzi and I am an inspiring entrepreneur looking to start my own beer line. I have recently become an owner of trademark and copyright of a famous American pop artist. I know his art combined with an amazing beer would be a home run. I have 20 years of hospitality and beer liquor wine sales experience. I am seeking a brew master interested in assisting me to start this venture. Must have great recipes, motivated, and strong knowledge of the industry. I would like to contract out the beer at first then once established begin our own brewery in south Florida. Financing is already secured. If you are interested please send me your resume or contact me through e-mail.
            Best,
            Brian Rizzi
            brianjrizzi@gmail.com

P.S. The artist is James Rizzi who is well know in Germany

Comment

Working...
            X