Brewmation Examples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewmation Examples

Are there any breweries in the SE that are using a Brewmation control box? I would to see one in action before unloading the cash.

Conquest in Columbia, SC is using the fully automated panel. I saw them run a brew session on it and was highly impressed.

Comment

BornB, when are you guys due to open and will you be doing tours right way? I was looking at grabbing almost the exact system you are sitting on but for a spot downtown and building my own panel. I would love to peak at the Brewmation panel if that's what you go with. Out of curiosity how much do they usually run ballpark?

Comment

Im not exactly the South East but I have one of the Brewmation control panels and love it. Kevin was a great guy to deal with and super helpful through out the entire process. I can post a few pics of it in a bit and if you want to make a trip to Tennessee you can check mine out play around with it and see what you think.
        Ben Pugh
        Meddlesome Brewing Company
        Memphis, TN

Eclectic Ales
        Memphis, Tn

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140217_212205_526.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	190396Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140217_212243_550.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	190397

Sorry for the dark pics but its hard to get the touch screen to come out good in a lighted room. You can shoot me a PM and give me a call if you have any questions about it.

Ben
          Ben Pugh
          Meddlesome Brewing Company
          Memphis, TN

Eclectic Ales
          Memphis, Tn

Comment

Working...
          X