Neurobiologist Looking for Any Brewing Job Anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neurobiologist Looking for Any Brewing Job Anywhere

I'm a trained laboratory neuroscientist and super passionate home brewer with enormous brewing knowledge. In the lab, I was researching dopaminergic neurodegeneration in transgenic mouse brains as well as conducting live migratory experiments with cancerous neuroblastoma precursor cells. Although I was enjoying my laboratory work, it became clear to me that I found myself more excited about brewing than any of the work I was doing in neuroscience. Recently, I kindly resigned from my laboratory job in Burlington, VT to seek brewing opportunities more seriously around the US.

I'm willing to relocate anywhere and ideally, I'd love an assistant brewer position if that opportunity is available. However, I am truly willing to do anything involved in brewing beer including cellar work and yeast work (i have excellent cell culture experience including viability assays and cell counting with haemocytometer).

I feel that I'd be an excellent and truly valuable addition to your brewery.

please don't hesitate to contact me with for a resume, references or additional information. I'd be more than happy to provide it. please email: mkravitz13@gmail.com
Working...
X