Brewery Hose Jacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Hose Jacks

At my old brewery we had an item we referred to as a "Hose Jack". It was 3 pieces of ~3/8" of SS bar stock welded together in the middle to form a tri-pod. You could drop it on the floor and use it to allow water to flow under a hose, or to keep the sanitary end of a hose off of the floor as you configured transfers, cast outs ect. We had them made in house by our welder. I am at a brew pub these days and thought maybe one of the equipment suppliers had a turn key unit I could purchase. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Hose supports

We have a couple of different styles available.

HD hose supports are made of UHMW (Ultra high molecular weight polyethylene). This material allows hose assemblies to slide freely while being moved, is extremely durable and has little or no water absorption. The screws and nuts are stainless steel, counter-sunk into the UHMW.

Larger sizes, 2 ½”, 3” and 4” are available with a 1” lip for increased stability while the hose is being dragged, preventing supports from folding over from the weight of the hose and product.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hose supports.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	190227

Golden Bridge provides safety features that are a must in any active production facility. The open-face “handle” design is easy to grab for hose positioning and the safety yellow coating is not only easy to clean, it’s hard to miss!

Golden Bridge Features
    •Safety yellow coated for high visibility
    •Easy installation
    •Supports and elevates hose and sanitary stainless steel piping systems
    •Eliminates hose abrasion
    •Open face design eliminates bacterial entrapment during wash down allowing wash fluids to reach floor drain
    •Raised design lifts hose and stainless steel piping off floor stopping damming and preventing bacterial growth
    •Impact resistant safety yellow coating protects nearby equipment and surface flooring
    •Easy grip handle aides in hose and ss pipe movement, placement and handling
    •Specifically designed for use with 1" –4" hose and stainless steel piping systems
    •Protects stainless steel sanitary end connections
    •Polypropylene insert is inert to C.I.P solutions and provides thermal insulation

Name:	RF-GoldenBridge.jpg
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	190228
    Your CPE Systems Team!
    CPE Systems Inc.
    800-668-2268
    CPEsystems.com
    Thinkpumps.com
    sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	190229Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	190230

This is what I am looking for. Anyone know where to get them?

Comment

If anyone is interested in purchasing a hose jack please send me a message. I am considering having some made...

Comment

Squiggy: I have a half-dozen just like your picture in my boneyard. SS scrap price + shipping ( from NE Oregon) and they're yours. PM me if you're interested.
          Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
          Terminal Gravity Brewing,
          Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by squiggy View Post
            If anyone is interested in purchasing a hose jack please send me a message. I am considering having some made...
            Why not just braze some rigid copper tubing? You could make an something equivalent in about 10 minutes. A little PVC saddle would be even easier.
            Noah A. Bolmer

Barley and Hops Tavern
            Occidental, CA
            www.barleynhops.com

Warped Brewing Company
            Sebastopol, CA

Comment

Working...
            X