Microbrewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microbrewery

We are actually looking for a talented and experienced head brewer for a future new microbrewery located in the great country of Uruguay. The plant will be raised between Montevideo and Punta del Este, a beautiful region by the ocean.

She or he should speak a little Spanish at least and supervise the implantation of the brewery, including to help for the purchase of material wherever it happens to be the best deal, for afterwards supervise the opening, creation and production of different types of beer.

This means an open minded and passionate person, willing to travel and become part of the project. It also involve moving to Uruguay for at least six months or a year, witch should start around next spring (2014).

No investment is required and salary is to be discussed with owner. A house and a car would be available on place.

Let us know if interested and looking forward to meet you soon!

The owner is in Montréal, Canada until first of December and later in Uruguay.
    If we think there is a great chance we will work together we will send you a plane ticket to meet either in Montréal or Uruguay.

Fabrice de Villeneuve
    Canada: 1 514 277 31 48
    Uruguay: 598 44 79 21 44

Microbrewery

[QUOTE=De Villeneuve;106182]We are actually looking for a talented and experienced head brewer for a future new microbrewery located in the great country of Uruguay. The plant will be raised between Montevideo and Punta del Este, a beautiful region by the ocean.

She or he should speak a little Spanish at least and supervise the implantation of the brewery, including to help for the purchase of material wherever it happens to be the best deal, for afterwards supervise the opening, creation and production of different types of beer.

This means an open minded and passionate person, willing to travel and become part of the project. It also involve moving to Uruguay for at least six months or a year, witch should start around next spring (2014).

No investment is required and salary is to be discussed with owner. A house and a car would be available on place.

Let us know if interested and looking forward to meet you soon!

The owner is in Montréal, Canada until first of December and later in Uruguay.
    If we think there is a great chance we will work together we will send you a plane ticket to meet either in Montréal or Urugu

Fabrice
    I would love to work with you as I am a Canadian with years of brewery commissioning . However, my weakness is Spanish as I know very little. If you would like some assistance before travelling to Uruguay please feel free to contact me.

Comment

Interested

I would be more then interested in this position. I do not know how big of a brewery you are looking to start, but I would be more then willing to help you out. I currently work for a large brewery in Texas and I do know some spanish and can relearn what I have lost pretty quickly. As for the position, are you looking to hire an assistant brewer? I feel that I would be a better fit for this position if it is available. Please email me at jwhitehead787@gmail.com for my resume and references.

Comment

cervecero

todavia interesado y ya se dije q mi castellano es excelente

Comment

Working...
        X