Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado mountain town Brewer opportunity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado mountain town Brewer opportunity!

Eddyline Brewing Seeking a Brewer/Cellarperson

Eddyline Brewing in Buena Vista, CO is in search of an EXPERIENCED brewer/cellarperson to join us in the beautiful Arkansas River valley. We currently operate a 10 bbl brewhouse producing about 3,000 bbl this year and are about to break ground on a 9,000 sq. ft. expansion which will include a new Newlands 4-vessel 30 bbl brewhouse and vastly increased capacity. The right candidate for this position will have the following experience, skills and attributes:

--At least two years of experience brewing and cellaring in a craft brewery or brewpub
    --CIP/SIP
    --Yeast management
    --Excellent verbal and written communication skills
    --Attention to detail while managing time efficiently
    --Fining and carbonation
    --Kegging
    --Ability to work alone and with a team
    --Positive attitude and troubleshooting skills
    --Basic brewery maintenance skills
    --Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulders repeatedly, as well as the ability to crouch, stoop, bend and crawl should it be necessary
    --Forklift operation
    --Ability to work days, nights and weekends (NO OVERNIGHTS!!)
    --Love of the outdoors. Buena Vista is located in the Arkansas River valley of south central Colorado and is home to world class kayaking, rafting, mountainbiking and flyfishing. In the shadow of Mt. Princeton (elev. 14,197 ft.), Buena Vista provides quick access to the Collegiate Peaks, numerous hot springs and of course, the Ark. Many of Colorado's top ski areas are within just an hour's drive.

Compensation is commensurate with experience. We're looking for a person with the right skills and experience who is the right fit for us. We love making beer and playing in the Arkansas River valley.

Please send resume to dave@eddylinebrewery.com
    Last edited by EddylineBrewing; 01-21-2014, 11:08 AM. Reason: expanded details

-bump to top-

We are still looking for the right brewer. We want to emphasize that this position will have a high quality of life and competitive compensation! Come live in the mountains while brewing great beer on a brand new Newlands automated 30bbl brewhouse!

Comment

brewer looking to relocate

Originally posted by EddylineBrewing View Post
      We are still looking for the right brewer. We want to emphasize that this position will have a high quality of life and competitive compensation! Come live in the mountains while brewing great beer on a brand new Newlands automated 30bbl brewhouse!
      Hi, I'm not sure if your still looking for a brewer with experience - but if you are i was looking to relocate and get back into brewing. I currently live in Crested Butte, and am currently working at my own construction company which requires me to travel all the time. I would love to join a group of dedicated people in the brewing industry, and stay in the mountains.
      Give me a call and let me know if your still looking. Jeff @ 320-248-4014

Comment

Working...
      X