Educated and Experienced Brewer Looking to Relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educated and Experienced Brewer Looking to Relocate

Hardworking, dedicated brewer looking for a position at an organized and professional brewery dedicated to making outstanding beers. I am proficient at many aspects of production brewing including wort production, D.E. filtration, bottling, fermentation management, cleaning, and forklift operation. Resume and cover letter upon request.

Are you still looking?

Comment

Hi, we are starting an operation here in Hong Kong and would be interested to have you join. Let me know if you would be willing to consider any short or long period employment here? Email me at vishal@equality-intl.com

Comment

OC Brewer Needed

Hi there!

My name is Steve, I'm in the process of starting up a brewery in Socal, and have been looking for someone with experience as a commercial brewer. Obviously, that'd mean a re-location to Orange County (or potentially San Diego), so let me know if that's something you could be interested in.

We really want someone who can cast a vision for our beers. Orange County/LA are fairly undeveloped beer scenes, and I think we could play a big role in making the move happen.

Give me a call or email if you get a chance,

Thanks!
        Steve Peterson
        714-791-8973
        32NorthBrew@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X