Seepex BTQ Pumps/Spent Grain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seepex BTQ Pumps/Spent Grain

I am installing this used Beraplan system, and on the Lauter grain out is a Seepex BTQ pump for transfer. Anyone using this in your brewery spent grain removal.
    What are your pipe lengths.

Lance
    Rebel Malting Co.
    Reno, Nevada USA

Gmail is email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.

Spent Grain Pump

Lance

We use a Seepex pump- 25 feet horizontal, 40' vertical and another 15' horizontal. We can mash out 30 bbls in about 20 min. Can't remember off the top of my head what size it is....

Matt Vincent
    When it comes to the world’s best craft beer, nobody does it quite like Ska Brewing. From flavor-packed flagship brews to ridiculously refreshing seasonal libations and hard seltzers, we’ve got the goods.

Automatic and manual depalletizers for unloading full and half-height pallets of empty aluminum cans, glass bottles/jars, and plastic, metal or fiberboard

Comment

Hi there,

We also use one of these pumps. Our length is not so great; about 10metres. The only issue we have had is a worn stator, which is just par for the course with these types of things. Other than that it seems to be a simple way to get rid of spent grains. I have also used pneumatic ponndorf system which is good, but of course this is much more complicated.

Cheers,

Alex

Comment

Working...
      X