Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced, commercial brewer for hire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced, commercial brewer for hire.

Young with plenty of career ahead of me. experience with start-ups, multiple systems, recipe scaling and much more. Would like to stay in Beer City USA (Grand Rapids) if possible as I have been instrumental in the crowning of my city as a beer mecca (Hopcat, Founders and more) but willing to consider other possibilities. I have friends in Colorado, family in California, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Florida and West Virginia. These are just some areas i would be more interested in.

Prost!

Hi, I am the Brewmaster at a year old, growing 30bb production brewery and we are seeking a brewer/cellar person. We are located in Salem VA which is pretty close to West Virginia if you are still looking for a new job. If you are interested please send me over a resume and cover letter in an email and let's chat. Get in touch with me VIA pm here or email me at ryan@parkwaybrewing.com. cheers!

Comment

Tampa Bay Brewing Company is looking for a brewer. We currently operate a 10bbl steam brewhouse and are adding a 30bbl 4 vessel this fall. Please send resume to tbbcbrewers@gmail.com

Cheers!

Comment

I'd love a chance to discuss a great opportunity in Texas with you. Please shoot me a note at jpritchfw@gmail.com. Let's start a dialog. Thanks.

Comment

Head Brewer position available in CA. Award winning Figueroa Mountain Brewery.

Award winning Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. location in Santa Barbara County CA is looking to hire an experienced Head Brewer to run one of two new locations. Full brewing operation.
          please email jaime@figmtnbrew.com if interested. Visit www.figmtnbrew.com for more info about company

Comment

Working...
          X