Name:	Resume1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	193308Click image for larger version

Name:	Resume2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	193309

I am currently employed as a Craft Brand Manager/Sales Rep for a 350K c/e Yuengling and Craft based wholesaler in Western PA. The past few months I've been looking to get out of the wholesale business and back into the supplier/brewery business. My resume consists of 7+ years of industry experience, ranging from grass root street sales at the entry level, all the way to regional territory management with a regional brewer. I'm currently residing in Western PA but willing to relocate for the right job. With my current position I manage our Craft/Micro Portfolio which consists of 100 + brands; included within the portfolio are brands such as Sierra Nevada, Dogfish Head, Bell's Brewing, Stones Brewing, Victory Brewing and so on. As the craft brand manager I have daily responsibilities regarding inventory numbers and control, ordering product, controlling distribution, educating employees, monitoring accounts, meeting with brewery reps and market work withs, and organizing and carrying out events with accounts. My previous employment with Hook & Ladder Brewing Co is explained on my resume, as well as my prior wholesale work.

I'd like to get into Brewery Sales, Region Management, Chain Account Management, or any other management/sales position at the regional or state level.

Thank you for taking the time to read and please notice my resume attached to this post

I can be reached at jkenyon79@gmail.com if you have any questions about this post

Again, thank you for the time, Cheers!!
    Last edited by jkenyon79; 12-03-2013, 07:31 AM.
Working...
X