Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for assistant brewer/cellar position. Siebel grad with experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for assistant brewer/cellar position. Siebel grad with experience.

Greetings. I am looking for an assistant brewer/cellar position so I may further my brewing experience and education.

I have my International Brewing Diploma from the Siebel Institute/Doemens World Brewing Academy (Chicago/Munich) and am ready to get my boots back on and work at making great beer. I have a solid background in brewing science, commercial experience, a good work ethic, love my co-workers and feel comfortable in the brewhouse/cellar.

I also have experience in beverage sales and distribution.

I am willing to relocate for the right fit and am happy to provide my resume, cover letter and references upon request.

Thank you in advance.

Assistant Brewer

Please send a resume to Bill Tressler at Hinterland Brewery in Green Bay, WI. bill@hinterlandbeer.com

Comment

possible position for you

Hi, I am the Brewmaster for Parkway Brewing Co in Salem, VA and we are looking for a brewer/cellar person. If you want to know more then either pm me or email me @ ryan@parkwaybrewing.com and we can chat about the position. Thanks!

Comment

brewer

I have a possible opening I would like to discuss, please send resume to Darren at darrenvb@courtavebrew.com

Originally posted by Digdrum1 View Post
        Greetings. I am looking for an assistant brewer/cellar position so I may further my brewing experience and education.

I have my International Brewing Diploma from the Siebel Institute/Doemens World Brewing Academy (Chicago/Munich) and am ready to get my boots back on and work at making great beer. I have a solid background in brewing science, commercial experience, a good work ethic, love my co-workers and feel comfortable in the brewhouse/cellar.

I am willing to relocate for the right fit and am happy to provide my resume, cover letter and references upon request.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi, we are starting an operation here in Hong Kong and would be interested to have you join. Let me know if you would be willing to consider any short or long period employment here? Email me at vishal@equality-intl.com

Comment

Established Contract Brewer building Brewery looking for Head Brewer in NYC

Please send your resume to info@dyckmanbeerco.com

Thank you

Originally posted by Digdrum1 View Post

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
            X