Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation for Automatic Glass Washer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for Automatic Glass Washer?

I'm putting together equipment for my taproom buildout and am trying to settle on a good automatic glasswasher. I don't want to go with a manual, sink mounted option (as has been recommended in other threads) as I'll be operating with minimal staff and don't expect to have time to devote to manual cleaning of glasses. From what I can gather, I want to go with a high temperature version to get glasses beer clean, but I was hoping someone out there could recommend a particular model. I'm looking for something energy and water efficient, but top priority is a washer that will reliably get my glasses clean, without spotting or residue. I've been looking at the Fagor AD-48W and the Jet Tech F16-DP. Anyone have experience with either of those?

Craigslist

Check craigslist under your State and then Business and search for dish washer. There are a few to choose from and they are way cheaper. Some business sales have ones that work perfectly. Might save you a few $$

Comment

You can also lease one from a local cleaning chemical supplier. Check with area bars to see what companies they recommend. You usually don't pay upfront, and it's a per-use charge after that. We have a glass washer that we pay about $180 a month from Diversey-Lever. Totally worth it.
      Linus Hall
      Yazoo Brewing
      Nashville, TN
      www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Working...
      X