Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very motivated worker looking for a position in Brewing or quality and R&D field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very motivated worker looking for a position in Brewing or quality and R&D field

Hello,

I will follow the «*International Diploma In Brewing Technology*» at the Siebel Institute this winter and actually looking for a position (Brewer, Assitantant Brewer, quality controller, R&D...) for next spring.

There's my professional experiences in related fields*:

-Prodution and R&D manager in a juice factory (Industrialisation of a new process)
    -Food Processing Technician in a research centre
    -Assistant Brewers in a microbrewery

Brewing Sciences are a passion for me, so I have read a lot on the topic in the last few years. I have also developed some new beer recipe on my pilot brewing unit.

I'm virtually ready to work everywhere as long as the business where I work*:

-Give me the chance to learn more and more...
    -Have some concern about sustainability
    -Gave me the chance to work on the development of new recipe
    -Have a positive working environment

As a worker I'm*:

-Hardworker
    -Flexible
    -Very conscientious about the quality of my work
    -Creative
    -Always ready to adapt to new situation

Contact me if you want my resume and cover letter or for any other question.

Cheers

Colombie Brittanique

Cherche tu tjr? envoie ns ton cv à chloe@townsitebrewing.com

Originally posted by Louis View Post
    Hello,

I will follow the «*International Diploma In Brewing Technology*» at the Siebel Institute this winter and actually looking for a position (Brewer, Assitantant Brewer, quality controller, R&D...) for next spring.

There's my professional experiences in related fields*:

-Prodution and R&D manager in a juice factory (Industrialisation of a new process)
    -Food Processing Technician in a research centre
    -Assistant Brewers in a microbrewery

Brewing Sciences are a passion for me, so I have read a lot on the topic in the last few years. I have also developed some new beer recipe on my pilot brewing unit.

I'm virtually ready to work everywhere as long as the business where I work*:

-Give me the chance to learn more and more...
    -Have some concern about sustainability
    -Gave me the chance to work on the development of new recipe
    -Have a positive working environment

As a worker I'm*:

-Hardworker
    -Flexible
    -Very conscientious about the quality of my work
    -Creative
    -Always ready to adapt to new situation

Contact me if you want my resume and cover letter or for any other question.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X