Criveller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criveller

Any opinions on the quality of Criveller brew houses and customer service/support?

Originally posted by EZ E View Post
    Any opinions on the quality of Criveller brew houses and customer service/support?
    I have had nothing but good experiences with Criveller and their equipment. I find their customer service personable, and responsive. I have had nothing but good experiences with their technicians on-site as well. I do not currently use any of their equipment but have many times in the past.

Pax.

Liam
    Liam McKenna
    www.yellowbellybrewery.com

Comment

30bbl

+1 on that Liam.

Our 30BBL system is a workhorse.

We're still fine tuning a few issues but the company is always quick to respond, send us spares/replacements, and make onsite calls with their technicians, sometimes within 24 hours.
      Alex Postelnek, Lead Brewer
      Funky Buddha Brewery
      Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334
      (561) 945 - 4584
      alex@funkybuddhabrewery.com

Comment

What about the DE filtering system that comes with Criveller? I'm reading about Italian dosing pumps being crap. I'm not the brewer but considering a Criveller 30 4 vessel. I had a Criveller in a brewpub and my brewer loved it. Do I get a filter elsewhere?
        Thanks forum...

Comment

Joel is one of the salesman over there. He's a great guy, responsive to messages. Usually has someone on the phone in a min to fix any problems or answer questions. We got a 2.5BBL system and 5BBL ferms. All work great. Cranking out 875BBLs a year on it. Good stuff. No issues.

Comment

Working...
          X