LF volunteer/intern opportunity Minnesota, Twin Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF volunteer/intern opportunity Minnesota, Twin Cities

My name is Michael and I've been homebrewing for eight years and am working towards getting into the commercial side of things. I've been working on some distance learning and have been reading through several commercial reference books, but hands-on education through some place like Siebel just isn't feasible for me at this point.

I'm looking for an opportunity to volunteer for two weeks at a brewery in the Twin Cities, an opportunity to shadow a brewer. I'd like to help with a lot of the grunt work; ask questions that might help prepare me for the difference in scale and the differences in equipment; assist with brew days, transferring, fermentation, and packaging; and get a feel for what it's like working on a commercial scale.

I know it's probably a lot to ask, but I'm willing to do what it takes to make this mutually beneficial —*you get free labor for two weeks to clean kegs, wash brewing vessels, clean floors, in exchange for being able to shadow a brewer, ask questions, and learn how to work with commercial level equipment.

Thanks in advance,
    Michael
Working...
X