Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg Advise

Hi everyone,
    We are in the process of ordering some kegs and wanted to throw out a feeler to see what other peoples' experiences were like dealing with C&C kegs, Gopher, and Geemacher. So far each have been very friendly, and now I'm just trying to figure out who to go with.

Thanks

Gopher = EXCELLENT!!

Comment

kegs

Gopher is great to deal with. I highly recommend them. And they post the prices right here on Probrewer. When you have great prices you can do that.

Comment

We had great experiences with C&C.
        Tim Eichinger
        Visit our website blackhuskybrewing.com

Comment

Has anyone had success with the factory seconds that gopher has? They are brand-new kegs just may have had embossing done for someone else and now have a cover plate welded over the name. Apparently once or twice a year their manufacturer sells off these "extra" kegs from orders that have been filled for other breweries. These come with just a generic spear where as the new kegs have micromatic ones.
          They sound like a decent deal, but don't want to get burnt either.
          Hopefully someone has experience with these.
          cheers!

Comment

We got new kegs from gopher, excellent quality kegs and service

Comment

Originally posted by TheWoodYard View Post
              Has anyone had success with the factory seconds that gopher has? They are brand-new kegs just may have had embossing done for someone else and now have a cover plate welded over the name. Apparently once or twice a year their manufacturer sells off these "extra" kegs from orders that have been filled for other breweries. These come with just a generic spear where as the new kegs have micromatic ones.
              They sound like a decent deal, but don't want to get burnt either.
              Hopefully someone has experience with these.
              cheers!
              We went the route of the factory seconds. If you look for it, you can find the name of the original brewery on the chime, but it's a much better alternative to used kegs and the pricing is great too. I haven't had any problems with the spears at this point -- still early on with them, so we'll see what happens over time but I'm not too worried about it.

Comment

Nothing but great service and quality from C&C kegs. More spendy than Gopher, but you get German (Czech) vs Chinese kegs, and embossing/screen printing is relatively cheap.

-Wes
                Originally posted by TheWoodYard View Post
                Hi everyone,
                We are in the process of ordering some kegs and wanted to throw out a feeler to see what other peoples' experiences were like dealing with C&C kegs, Gopher, and Geemacher. So far each have been very friendly, and now I'm just trying to figure out who to go with.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X