Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beer Geek w/ 5 years in Marketing/Sales in Craft Beer (Denver and Extended Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Geek w/ 5 years in Marketing/Sales in Craft Beer (Denver and Extended Area)

Hello Fellow Beer Geeks,

Over 5 years ago, I “stumbled” into a beer career through my creation of a craft beer social networking group.
    At that moment, I was no longer the lady my mother raised me to be but the beer aficionado that makes my father proud!

I have a diverse skill set in this social lubricant industry! I could fit anywhere within a brewery, distributor or beer beer although my preference would be events, marketing and social media.

I have experience selling to both off-premise and on-premise accounts. I excel at “tapping” into each account’s distinctive beer needs to sell in new products while maintaining the growth of current merchandise.

I understand the importance of building a rapport with key accounts to “hop” on marketing opportunities including release parties, beer dinners, and tap takeovers. I know how to merchandise accounts, setup large-scale displays and design cooler resets, too.

I am also a trained draft technician familiar with reading code dates, proper cleaning techniques, and general cooler maintenance.

I hold a Cicerone Beer Server Certificate and plan on future certificates that acknowledge my love of everything beer!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers
    Jen Molly Allen
    323-574-0876
Working...
X