Experienced brewer looking for employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer looking for employment

Hello, I'm and American working at a brewery in Norway, my visa is up soon and will need to find work back in the USA.

I have been working for 2 years at a brewery here. I have experience in all aspects of brewing from loading grain into the brewery to delivering beer and everything in-between. I was an avid home brewer before my move to Norway to work at Del Lille Bryggeriet. At the 20 barrel brewery I've been working at there is just me and one other brewer as employees, so I am involved in all steps in the brewing process, CIP, sanitation, brewing, bottling. We brew only lagers, and the brewery won best pilsner in Norway in 2011, however we have been doing contract brewing, so I have brewed a lot of ale also. If anyone is interested I can send a CV out. I'm just interested in any brewing opportunities, as I'm just beginning my journey in Brewing.

Originally posted by ttorresdal View Post
    Hello, I'm and American working at a brewery in Norway, my visa is up soon and will need to find work back in the USA.

I have been working for 2 years at a brewery here. I have experience in all aspects of brewing from loading grain into the brewery to delivering beer and everything in-between. I was an avid home brewer before my move to Norway to work at Del Lille Bryggeriet. At the 20 barrel brewery I've been working at there is just me and one other brewer as employees, so I am involved in all steps in the brewing process, CIP, sanitation, brewing, bottling. We brew only lagers, and the brewery won best pilsner in Norway in 2011, however we have been doing contract brewing, so I have brewed a lot of ale also. If anyone is interested I can send a CV out. I'm just interested in any brewing opportunities, as I'm just beginning my journey in Brewing.
    Hi, we are starting an operation here in Hong Kong and would be interested to have you join. Let me know if you would be willing to consider any short or long period employment here? Email me at vishal@equality-intl.com

Comment

We are looking!

We are currently looking for a brewer on our 20 bbl system here in the states. Here is the link to the job posting.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Comment

Working...
      X