Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educated lead brewer w/ 4yrs. experience looking to relocate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educated lead brewer w/ 4yrs. experience looking to relocate.

I am a passionate, dedicated brewer looking for a brewing position. I would really love to relocate to the southwest, or pacific northwest but if the opportunity arises at the right location, I would definitely consider the position. I am a graduate of the American Brewers Guild, with experience on a 7 and 30BBL brewhouse, and all aspects of wort production, cellar management including automated CIP/SIP processes, yeast management, recipe formulation, and packaging. Will provide resume and cover letter upon request.

How bout SW Colorado?

Send resume, cover letter, and salary history if you are interested in relocating to SW Colorado. We are an established microbrewery in need of an experienced brewer. You will be working under our Managing Brewer on 15 bbl system.

Thanks

Comment

OH the address

please send resume and cover letter to markh@ditell.com

Comment

Looking for a Head Brewer in Montana.

Originally posted by brewershane1 View Post
        I am a passionate, dedicated brewer looking for a brewing position. I would really love to relocate to the southwest, or pacific northwest but if the opportunity arises at the right location, I would definitely consider the position. I am a graduate of the American Brewers Guild, with experience on a 7 and 30BBL brewhouse, and all aspects of wort production, cellar management including automated CIP/SIP processes, yeast management, recipe formulation, and packaging. Will provide resume and cover letter upon request.
        If your still looking send resume to PintlerPeaksBrewCo@gmail.com Attention Dale.

Comment

Flagstaff, AZ

Please send your information to info@historicbrewingcompany.com

Comment

Looking for a brewer to build our business around on beautiful north east Oregon. If interested pm me back. Thanks, Craig

Comment

Have a brewmaster position open in Honolulu, Hawaii for a new brewery if you are interested. Please send your resume to andrewlee56@gmail.com.

Comment

Revolver Brewing, Granbury, TX

If you are still looking, send a resume to me at grant.wood@revolverbrewing.com
                Revolver Brewery is a family-owned craft brewery offering Saturday tours with tastings, live music & on-site food vendors.

Cheers!

Comment

Livingston, MT

Have a head brewer position available. We are a start-up and looking for someone with experience that can get us up and running as well as stay with us for the long term. Check out our position here and apply if you're interested. http://katabaticbrewing.blogspot.com...e-live-in.html

Comment

San Francisco/Bay Area brewery is looking for a Head Brewer

Any interest in the Bay Area?

J.J.

jj@ejphair.com

925-595-1687

Comment

South Florida?

If you are interested in a Brewmaster opportunity with partnership in South Florida then please PM so I can get your resume.

Thanks
                      Chris

Comment

I'd love to start a dialog with you about a great opportunity in Texas. Please shoot me a note at jpritchfw@gmail.com.

Comment

California brewery looking for Head Brewers at 2 new locations. figmtnbrew.com

Award winning Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. location in Santa Barbara County CA is looking to hire an experienced Head Brewer to run one of two new locations. Full brewing operation.
                          please email jaime@figmtnbrew.com if interested. Visit www.figmtnbrew.com for more info about company

Comment

California brewery looking for Head Brewers at 2 new locations. figmtnbrew.com

Award winning Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. location in Santa Barbara County CA is looking to hire an experienced Head Brewer to run one of two new locations. Full brewing operation.
                            please email jaime@figmtnbrew.com if interested. Visit www.figmtnbrew.com for more info about company

Comment

We are an established brewery in Nobleton, Ontario - a short 30 minutes from downtown Toronto. If interested in relocating, please send resume to careers@provincialbeverages.com

Comment

Working...
                              X