Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter pressure filler - Anyone need one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter pressure filler - Anyone need one?

Does anyone need one? I have a stainless steel, dual-head, criveller, counter pressure filler. It was used for filling glass and plastic bottles (up to quart size). The unit is in great condition and retailed for about $3000 new. Doies anyone need one?

Can you post a model number or send me pics please. I've been looking for a small, simple bottling solution to supplement the kegs.

Thanks

David
    David Cohen
    The Dancing Camel Brewing Co. Ltd.

Comment

Criveller dual-head filler

Incase anyone wants a picture. I can forward mnnodel numbers etc. The unit is in very good condition and was used to fill bottles from kegs.

Comment

more info

A bit more info for everyone....

We filled 1 quart glass bottles with it and also .5 litre plastic (it can fill any size from pint bottles to much larger). The height is adjustable and it is a manual, one operator filler.

The process is as follows:
        1. Insert bottles and close shields
        2. Pull levers to position one (purges bottles and fills with CO2. pressurizes bottles)
        3. Pull levers to position 2, fills bottles to top of neck and automatically stops when full
        4. Pull levers back to position 0, remove bottles and cap.

Comment

measurements - in case you need them

to ship the unit...

It is approx 55lbs and measures 30Lx30Wx36H (all measurements in inches)

Comment

This unit has been sold!

Thank you everyone for your interest!

Comment

I have a micro-brewery in the Uk and am looking to start bottling, can you foward me any pictures + technical spec's

Thanks

Jason

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

Working...
                X