Experienced Brewer/Cellarman Seeking Employment in Portland, OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer/Cellarman Seeking Employment in Portland, OR

I am seeking employment in a either a brewpub or production brewery setting in the greater Portland, Oregon area. I am currently an Assistant Brewer with 2 years of experience in a Brewer/Cellarman role and 2.5 years total of production brewery experience. I would prefer to continue work in a Brewer/Cellarman role; however, I am also willing to fulfill any additional packaging duties or serve full time as a packaging operator if needed.

I am experienced in all facets of brewhouse (wort production on 30 BBL direct fire and 60 BBL internal calandria driven systems , brewhouse CIP, sanitary yeast handling, general brewhouse cleaning/maintenance, and limited recipe formulation input) and cellar operations (fermentor/bright tank CIP, product transfer, product carbonation). I am also experienced working as part of packaging operations (12 oz. labeling, case packing, etc.).

I have living accommodations in SW Portland ready and available, and I am not in need of relocation assistance.

I can provide my resume, cover letter, and references upon request. Portland is a major reason I fell in love with craft beer, started homebrewing, and began a career in craft brewing. I would love nothing more than to be a part of such a passionate brewing culture.

Might have an opportunity for you. Pm me your email

Comment

I am now currently living in SW Portland and still looking for work in either a production or brewpub setting.

Please feel free to PM. I'd appreciate the opportunity to speak with anyone interested.

Comment

Working...
      X