• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chain Account Manager - Florida

Chain Account Manager
    Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920

ABOUT THIS JOB
    Job Description

Cape Canaveral, FL based Florida Beer Company is seeking a talented Sales Account Manager to expand their relationships with National Off-Premise and On-Premise Chain Accounts.

The company has just completed a major plant expansion including all new state of the art brewing and packaging equipment and 6,000 square foot visitor center consisting of tasting room and private event room. This company has a very aggressive growth strategy that includes new product development and strategic market expansion. This role will be responsible for account development to expand on new and existing national accounts. This is a great opportunity for an autonomous, results oriented sales executive in the food service industry with at least ten years' experience in field sales and marketing to national chain accounts.

The ideal candidate for this role is a degreed sale's professional (BS Business, Marketing, Engineering, etc.) with 10+ years of experience selling directly into national chain accounts.
    Job Requirements

Background Requirements:
    • Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BS Business, Marketing, Engineering, etc.) with 10+ years of professional sales experience of products to National Chain Accounts
    • Active relationships with national chains ; with the proven ability to effectively navigate the complexity of corporate structures of large complex key accounts.
    • Demonstrated ability to build and execute sales strategies to build new relationships and expand existing relationships within national chain Accounts
    • Strong communication skills and a collaborative style to facilitate excellent communication between account managers, end users, reps, dealers and other internal departments/resources
    • Previous budgeting and forecasting experience
    • Ability to maintain profitable territory growth through the use of effective margin management techniques; (i.e. Price discounts and margins, pricing and rebates)
    • Proven ability to work autonomously with little to no supervision

All inquiries are kept confidential and your information will not be shared without your approval.

Candidate - PM Sent

Good morning Florida Beer,

I just sent you a PM regarding my candidacy for the position. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Regardless of whether or not I am chosen for this role, good luck in your search. The more good people added to the beer industry, the stronger our business becomes.

All the best,

MJ

Comment

Working...
    X