Brewer Needed for Startup in Nashville, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer Needed for Startup in Nashville, TN

Looking for an experienced brewer to lead brewery operations of Honky Tonk Brewing Co. We are almost finished with construction and would like to hire someone in 30-60 days. Prefer someone already living in Southeast US. Compensation negotiable depending on experience. Please message me your details and contact info.

Thanks
    Scott
    Scott Swygert
    Founder - Honky Tonk Brewing Co.

Brewer Needed for Startup in Nashville

I have a lot of experience and would like to talk to you about this opportunity. Drop me a line. Mikeadam53@yahoo.com.
    Mike

Comment

My family lives in knoxville, but I am currently in Florida. I would love to learn more about what you have going on in Nashville, and send you my resume. Randyjensen1215@gmail.com

Comment

I would love to learn more about your startup as I am a brewer who would love to relocate to Nashville. Please email me joshpooh@aol.com and I will send you a resume.

Comment

contact info & meetings

I am still reviewing applicants for this position. My email address: Scott.Swygert@gmail.com

If you live out of the area, I'm happy to review your resume, but a face to face meeting is an absolute requirement for me to hire someone.

Thanks
          Scott
          Scott Swygert

Comment

Still Looking

We are now fully permitted and brewing. Bumping this to see who's interested in starting soon. Need Local applicants that are able to meet face to face.

Contact via email is best or come by the brewery.

QUOTE=Swags;112131]I am still reviewing applicants for this position. My email address: Scott.Swygert@gmail.com

If you live out of the area, I'm happy to review your resume, but a face to face meeting is an absolute requirement for me to hire someone.

Thanks
            Scott[/QUOTE]
            Scott Swygert

Comment

Working...
            X