New Brewery in northeast Oregon seeking Head Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Brewery in northeast Oregon seeking Head Brewer

We are a bunch of friends who have been drinking beer for more years than we can count. We decided it was time to give back, so we are going to make beer. Not just any beer, but real BEER.

We are looking for an individual who is a magician with a brew house. Are you someone who has been around the block and knows the trade? Can you take the blank canvas of water, malt, hops, and yeast, and make a masterpiece? Are you able to make beers that people can't get enough of and can also swing a wrench when things aren't going right?

We have the facility, a 8.5 bbl. starter system, brewers notice, and plans to grow. Are you the person who can build our brand? Do you deserve a shot? PM me back with your email and a quick summary of your qualifications and I will get back to you. Thanks, Craig Coleman

Head Brewer Position

Craig:

I have been in the beer business for over 20 yrs. and also have a love of great beers with a balance of heart, soul, & body. I have formulated a variety of styles, some of which are outside traditional style guidelines.

I have been involved in three buildouts from a to z and also have assisted in several others, so wrenching on equipment is nothing new to me.

If you would like to see a complete resume please contact me at
    wjehlert@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and good luck on your venture.

Bill Ehlert
    Bill Ehlert
    Head Brewer
    Marley's Brewery & Grille
    Bloomsburg, PA
    marleysbrew7@gmail.com

Comment

Bumpity bump bump

Comment

Info please

A few questions regarding your brewery if you may.

1) What brand and age is the brewhouse?
        2) Gas fired or electric?
        3) Is it currently operational and running?
        4) You have a 8.5 Brl starter system?
        5) How many and what size fermenters?
        6) Brite tanks?
        7) What size of facility ?
        8) Is it a commercial brewery or is it attached to a brew pub?
        9) How large is your Glycol unit and what brand?

I would like to come visit the brewery and look at what you have prior to applying as there are a lot of wanna be's out there.

Wayne

Comment

Brewmaster/Headbrewer

A BREWER, WORKED OVER 5 YEARS IN VARIOUS ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE INDUSTRIES WITH EXPERIENCE IN BREWING, DISTILLATION AND WINERY. WORKED IN BREWING , QUALITY CONTROL AND BOTTLING IN INDUSTRIES LIKE SAB MILLER, CARLSBERG AND UNITED BREWERIES IN ASSOCIATION WITH HEINEKEN. OVER 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MIROBREWERIES AS A BREWMASTER IN INDIA. PLANT DESIGN, COMMISSIONING, RECIPE DESIGN, TROUBLESHOOTING, BREWING, QUALITY, TRAINING, RECIPE DESIGN, SALES FORECAST AND ESTIMATION ALONG WITH BRANDING. A GRADUATE IN FOOD TECHNOLOGY WITH MASTERS IN MICROBIAL AND FOOD TECHNOLOGY, ACQUIRED SCHOLARSHIP FROM IBD, AS THE FIRST INDIAN BREWER TO DO SO AND WITH ISO AND FOOD SAFETY KNOWLEDGE. HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN PRODUCT EXCELLENCE AND PROCESS OPTIMIZATION IN VARIOUS COMMERCIAL AND MICROBREWERIES ACROSS INDIA WITH KNOWLEDGE OF QUALITY, PLC SCADA, PROCESS MANAGEMENT, WORK SCHEDULING, ORGANIZING INVENTORY AND UTILITY PARAMETERS. TEAM MANAGED IN VARIOUS ROLES HAVE BEEN FROM 2-80 PEOPLE PER SHIFT. LOOKING FOR SUITABLE OPPORTUNITIES IN INDIA AND ABROAD IN RELEVANT FIELD.KINDLY MAIL AT: neo.brewmaster@gmail.com.
          CHEERS,
          RITWIK

Comment

Working...
          X