Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone successfully used Zhejiang-Dayu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone successfully used Zhejiang-Dayu?

Hi, I was hoping maybe someone could answer a few questions.
    Has anyone successfully used Zhejiang-Dayu? It took 2 email addresses and weeks (due to a Chinese holiday) to even get a response and when they finally sent prices it wasn't for the equipment configurations requested. Also the didn't send any technical drawings as requested. I immediately replied to the email requesting quotes on the correct configurations again and technical drawings but since have received neither yet.
    Is this typical of Zhejiang-Dayu? When I contacted Abany they were better to deal with then any American manufacture I communicated with, I just didn't like the equipment designs as much. The Zhejiang-Dayu equipment looks to be better suited but so far their communication has been less then adequate.
    But back to the question, Has anyone successfully used Zhejiang-Dayu?
    Last edited by AlterEgo; 02-19-2014, 07:33 PM.

I've had good luck with their e-mail responses. All of last week was a Chinese holiday (new year) so I doubt they were open at all.

I email them once a day with requests for additional equipment, and they've been responding within 24 hours. I have no idea why my experience is different, but they've been really responsive for me - and I told them, up front, that I'm not looking to build my brewery until 2015, so they're just helping price everything out for our business plan

Comment

Working...
    X