Sales and Social Networking professional needed in San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales and Social Networking professional needed in San Francisco

Come to sunny, beautiful San Francisco and join the blossoming craft beer scene. Pacific Brew Lab has been in business for just over 2 years. We're a contract brewery so we don't own our own brewery space or office so you would be working from home or cafes like much of SF. We own the name, cooperage, and recipes. Our beer is draft only only at the moment. We're still in the start up phase so you would be getting in at the ground floor. We have a huge local following and we know how to have an awesome time!

I need someone experienced selling kegs to bars and restaurants in the San Francisco Bay area. This positions includes:
    • Checking up on current accounts to see if they need more or different beer from us
    • Booking tastings with new accounts via cold calling, texting, emailing
    • Drop ins to meet a potential new account or check in with current accounts
    • Beer tastings to make the final sale

A vehicle is a plus, but not essential. I also need this person to be very comfortable with social networking marketing. We are looking for someone to post to our twitter, facebook, and instagram at least once per day with meaningful craft beer and/or PBL content.

Shoot me your resume and lets build this company!

Cheers!
    Bryan

bryan@pacbrewlab.com
    --
    Bryan Hermannsson
    Owner / Chief Mad Brewer
    Pacific Brewing Laboratory
    bryan@pacbrewlab.com
Working...
X