Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for brewer to take part in a 10bbl start-up (columbia, sc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for brewer to take part in a 10bbl start-up (columbia, sc)

a friend of mine and i are opening up a smaller brewery in columbia, sc. i own the real estate and the climate for this business is right. owning the building will allow us not to be crushed by overhead. any experience deemed to be more than our own will be considered. ownership interest may be considered also, for someone looking to be a part of a startup. salary with be commensurate with experience. if ownership is of interest you will be in it with us and salary will be reduced accordingly to adequately match the risk. south carolina is a nice state and this is the capital city. the location is right in the middle of a newly thriving downtown business district. an apartment onsite may be available as well. there will be no service industry around our business, just beer; which will make things alittle easier. we are both available for questions most anytime. please pm for details, questions, or comments.

Startup

Originally posted by greatoutdoorssc View Post
    a friend of mine and i are opening up a smaller brewery in columbia, sc. i own the real estate and the climate for this business is right. owning the building will allow us not to be crushed by overhead. any experience deemed to be more than our own will be considered. ownership interest may be considered also, for someone looking to be a part of a startup. salary with be commensurate with experience. if ownership is of interest you will be in it with us and salary will be reduced accordingly to adequately match the risk. south carolina is a nice state and this is the capital city. the location is right in the middle of a newly thriving downtown business district. an apartment onsite may be available as well. there will be no service industry around our business, just beer; which will make things alittle easier. we are both available for questions most anytime. please pm for details, questions, or comments.
    Good afternoon. I'm a recent graduate of the American Brewers Guild and am looking for employment.
    I came across your ad this afternoon and am very interested in talking some more about it.
    You can contact me at beermefred@gmail.com.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Fred

Comment

Working...
    X